San Diego VA Affairs Attorneys
As a Military Veteran, you will be consistently dealing with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) when receiving benefits for your service and any losses you have experienced. Since so many of the decisions regarding your future wellbeing will be made with the VA, it is vital that you understand them and the role they will play in your post-service life.
Through a call to Attorney Joseph H. Low IV, a Marine Veteran and a lawyer dedicated to representing Military members, you can receive a free consultation on your case and application to the VA for benefits and services. The legal team at The Law Firm of Joseph H. Low IV can be reached at (562) 901-0840 or (888) 454-5569 and can give you greater insight into your options and potential benefits.
Who Does the VA Help?
The VA was created to serve those who served the United States as part of the Military. As such, Veterans from all branches of the Military qualify for benefits and services. Both Military services members who have been honorably discharged from service after fulfilling their duties and those who have ended their service due to injuries or illnesses suffered while in the line of duty are supported by the VA. However, members who have been dishonorably discharged do not typically qualify for benefits.
Additionally, spouses and children of Military members can receive support from the VA. These benefits can support them when Veterans are unable to support them due to disabilities or lack of employment. Also, spouses and children of deceased Military members can receive support from the VA.
What Benefits are Available?
Military Veterans and their dependants can experience a wide variety of difficulties after completing their service. As such, there are a wide variety of benefits, each meant to support Veterans in different ways.
- Disability Compensation – These payments support Veterans who have been disabled due to injury or illness related to their Military service.
- GI Bill Education Support – Veterans can be given financial support for education and training as a way to be prepared for various careers outside of the Military.
- Home Loan Guarantee Programs – Various loans are available for Military Veterans for purchasing homes. These are offered at competitive interest rates but do not require a down payment of private mortgage insurance.
- Life Insurance – A wide variety of life insurance programs that provide various benefits depending on the status of the Military member. Some provide coverage only during service and some also cover spouses and children.
- Veterans and Survivors Pension – Veterans and their families who have a low income after service can receive tax –free monetary support. Additionally, low income un-remarried spouses or unmarried children of deceased Veterans can receive financial support.
- Burial and Memorial Service – The burial services for Veterans will recognize them for their service and status as a Military member.
Dedication to the Wellbeing of Veterans
At The Law Firm of Joseph H. Low IV, Veterans who have not received the benefits and services that they both need and deserve are given skilled and tenacious legal representation. Through the help of Attorney Joseph H. Low IV, you can prove that your time spent serving our country and the losses you have suffered qualifies you for benefits that are tailored to your unique needs. No matter how serious your loss may be, there is still hope for the future. Call today at (888) 454-5569 and receive help from an attorney that not only understands your struggles, but knows how to help you best.